The DeFiato Token (“DFO”) is the core element of the DeFiato ecosystem, designed to ensure flexibility and control over the evolution of the platform, and are issued on the Ethereum blockchain as ERC20 tokens.
DFO can be used to help spur exchange activities (discounted fees for both trading and withdrawals), while at the same time, serving as the membership ticket to all staking/yield farming services coming onstream now and in future, and contributing to the platform’s growth and usability, such as referral activities. By holding a required amount of DFO tokens, users become eligible for a range of activities across all of DeFiato’s products and services which are as follows:
- Participating in all staking and yield farming activities.
- Participating in the liquidity providing pools.
- 50% discounts on transaction fees when trading.
- Participating in the 3-level Referral Reward Program.
- Blockchain projects wanting to list their coins on DeFiato will also need to hold a required amount of DFO tokens.